Levels of cleanliness that are second to none
In an environment where children can play and explore, we understand that parents and carers want to be reassured about the levels of hygiene and cleanliness of the facilities. It's a subject we take very seriously. As a result, we're committed to keeping our soft play clean centre and safe.
We take pride in our strict cleaning regime which includes daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly tasks. Every day the soft play frame is cleaned and checked along with other key areas. Every two weeks a fresh set of sanitised balls are placed in the ball pits. We think it's important not just to keep on top of the tasks but to lead by example.
Proud of our safety record
- At all times, the happiness and safety of the children is our number one priority and this never changes. A number of safety measures are in place so everyone in the family can relax and make the most of the visit: Our entrance and exits are manned at all times by a member of staff so children can't get out on their own.
- Our soft play area is also monitored by CCTV.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Equipment has been constructed to the highest standards and is checked every day for damage.
- With designated baby and toddler areas, younger members of the family can play in a safe, age appropriate space during busy periods.
Our aim is to make sure you have the best experience with us. Our staff are a friendly bunch, which means they're happy to help in any way they can. We want you to look forward to your next visit, and judging by our reviews we're on the right track. Give us a call and we'll do what we can to accommodate any requests.
Got any questions? Here's some more useful information for your visit:
- Our soft play centre has features and activities for children at each stage of development.
- Gates are manned for added security.
- The centre is monitored by CCTV.
- Toilets are available in the centre and include baby changing facilities in the ladies and disabled toilets.
- At the end of every day our soft play is cleaned.
- Every month the centre is given a deep clean.
- Socks must be worn in the soft play area by both children and supervising adults. Socks can be purchased at the entrance.
- Each session is two hours in length but in quieter times you are welcome to stay longer.